- Students will apply the scientific knowledge acquired in classrooms and labs in real-life situations and work environment.
- Internalize the importance of arts that will enable them to become skilled professionals.
- Become empowered individuals who will emerge as entrepreneurs and be employed in various administrative positions in the central and state governments and also in the non- governmental sector.
- Engage in independent and life-long learning, especially through MOOCs and other online courses to acclimatize themselves in an ever changing work environment.
- Become competent, committed, conscious, creative, and compassionate men and women for and with others.
- To recognize the need, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the context of an ever-changing world.
- Students will apply the knowledge of the respective domain of knowledge and specialization to the solution of complex problems in professional, social and personal life.
- Develop a multidisciplinary perspective and contribute to the knowledge capital of the world in general and the country in particular.
- Acquire communication and presentation skills and become employable in the job market.
- Critically review research literature and pursue socially relevant research to solve problems with sustainable approach and create new knowledge in their respective domain
- Develop sensitivity for social issues and become proactive citizens.