Board of Studies
The College has constituted 41 Board of Studies of different faculties for smooth planning of different syllabi, designing of ordinances, approval of external examiners and to plan and coordinate departmental academic calendar of teaching and research activities.
Composition of Board of Studies:
- Head of the Department concerned (Chairman).
- The entire faculty of each specialization.
- Two subject experts - Nominated by the Academic Council.
- One expert - Nominated by the Vice-Chancellor of Affiliating University.
- One representative from Industry/Corporate Sector/Allied Area relating to placement.
- One postgraduate meritorious alumnus -Nominated by the College Principal.
- Experts from outside the college whenever special courses of studies are to be formulated – Approval of the College Principal